We offer a variety of resources you can access on your own to assist with feature stories, reviews, press research and fact-checking for articles. We hope you find it helpful.
For Media Inquiries, please contact Karen Glover, director of communications
(781) 322-9777 email@example.com
- Legal name: The Immigrant Learning Center, Inc.
- Non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization founded 1992 by Diane Portnoy
- Gives immigrants a voice in three ways. The English Language Program provides free, year-round English classes to immigrant and refugee adults in Greater Boston to help them become successful workers, parents and community members. The Public Education Institute informs Americans about the economic and social contributions of immigrants in our society, and the Institute for Immigration Research, a joint venture with George Mason University, conducts research on the economic contributions of immigrants.
- Served more than 10,500 adults to date from 118 countries living in 89 Greater Boston communities
- Guidestar Profile