The Immigrant Learning Center, Inc.
442 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-5117
Our office is currently closed to visitors during the COVID-19 crisis.
TTY: (800) 439-2370
Fax: (781) 321-1963
From I-93 North or South
- Take Exit 32 to Route 60 East (Malden).
- Take Route 60 East exit off the rotary.
- Follow Route 60 for approximately two miles. You will go through several intersections. Take a left onto Main Street at the intersection of Route 60 and Main Street (Walgreens on the right).
- Go through two lights. At the third light bear left to stay on Main Street. The ILC is on your left at that intersection.
- Park in the two public garages at 170 Route 60 opposite the strip malls with Bank of America and Walgreens.
- Park in the small lot by Citizens Bank at 413 Main Street opposite Pleasant Street.
- Park in the public lot at 75 Pleasant Street.
NOTE: Do not park in the lot behind The ILC. This is permit parking only that is enforced with towing. On-street parking is very limited. Ticketing and possible towing could result.
- Take the Orange Line to the Malden Center Station.
- Cross over Commercial Street to Exchange Street.
- Walk four or five long blocks to Main Street.
- Turn left on Main Street and walk two blocks to The ILC.