Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site. We appreciate the time our readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. You are not required to provide your name or email when commenting on this site. If you do choose to share it, your email will not be publicly displayed. There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Language and Manners: Comments including profanity or pornographic, offensive, racist, misleading or libelous language will be deleted.
- No Personal Attacks: You may question or argue the content but not attack, threaten or defame the author or any other commenters. Commenters who fail to respect fellow participants on this blog may be blocked.
- No promotional Content (SPAM): If a comment is solely promotional in nature, we will remove it from the site, including adding keywords and/or your business name in the name field of the comment form.
- No Personal Information: do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party. This is not the place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
- Limit Links: Links to helpful resources are encouraged, but in order to prevent SPAM and assure quality comments, we will review any comment with more than two links before publishing.
- Copyright: Any comments that infringe on someone else’s copyright or trademark will be deleted.
- Add Value: Off-topic personal or professional rants or comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch or listen to the content will be deleted.
- Questions: You may post respectful follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone.
By using this website, you are agreeing to these commenting policy and terms. Violators can and will be removed immediately and possibly barred from future participation.
Thank you for your participation and cooperation. Any comments or concerns about this policy can be directed to email@example.com.