Dear Friends of The ILC,
My name is Estela Wong. I am a student of ESL Level5. My teacher is Kathleen. I only want to write a few words to all of you to express how my husband Ju-Sheng Wong and I are grateful to this school. You could not imagine how your school brings us life, light, happiness, knowledge and brightness that we need. We appreciate our dear director for her great soul to found this school. You really do not know how this school saves many lives. Too many immigrant people that come to U.S. for first time do not have family, work and friends and do not know how to speak English. But this school can give to all of us learning and happiness and help us to forget our sadness and lose our depression. I will keep you deeply in my heart. May God bless all of you.
The ILC and its students are deeply grateful to the many donors in the private and public sectors, individuals and the community. Their generous support underwrites ILC programs, operations, student support services, events and the endowment fund. We invite you to join us in providing immigrant and refugee adults and their families with the critical support they need to create prosperous lives in the United States.
- It’s easy. Just click here.
- Please print the mail-in-form and follow directions.
Additional Ways to Support Us:
- Contribute through your employer’s matching gift program.
- Make an annual gift.
- Become a major gift or planned gift donor.
- Donate stock.
- Join or establish a giving circle that will make a donation to the school.
- Host a fundraiser.
- Donate in-kind services.
- Remember The ILC in your will.
- Designate The ILC as a beneficiary on insurance policies or investment instruments.
To discuss any of the above options, please call Kathy Smith, Director of Development, at (781) 322-9777 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.